25 Ways To Promote Your Product (Without Webinars)
Have you noticed that everyone promotes their products in the same way? We all do webinars or challenges, and that's about it as far as promotions go. As a result, it's easy to feel a little numb to the different promotions that come up. I love a good webinar as much as the next person (I have a few I've been cooking on) but there are other ways to sell your products and services.
Webinars are not the BEST way to promote products, but they are the most popular. I took some inspiration from outside of the business world to find over 75 different promotional ideas -- none of which include a webinar or traditional challenge
- Create an app featuring your content so it’s always top of the mind
- Go on a Blog Tour: Reach new people with your message
- Create a walking tour featuring your material: Create a simple audio for any occasion (including walking)
- Host an Instagram Challenge: People love to DO things and also like to reach new Instagram followers
- Create a personal project that shows off your expertise: Brand strategy to the stars? New logos for 80’s movies? Productivity tips for the president? Be creative!
- Teach a free class: Show off what you can do, yo!
- Create a serialized podcast: Everybody loves addictive content
- Vlog your launch: Turn your life into a reality show that people ends with your product
- Coach/teach/help/share LIVE so people can see the impact of the work: Walk your talk
- Ask your clients to invite 5 of their friends with personal invites: Your best ambassadors are your customers
- Create an incredibly valuable mini-book: A piece of content they go back to over and over again
- 15-Minute Conversations: Reach out and talk to prospective customers
- Email Marketing Campaign: You know about this one!
- Product Giveaway: Give something away people will love
- Promotional Lookbook: Go super LUXE and create a beautiful full-colored lookbook people will drool over
- DIY Tutorials: Show people how to create something
- Promotional Video: Create a fun promotional video (doesn’t have to be fancy) to build buzz
- Radio Interviews: Local and online radio shows are ALWAYS looking for guests
- Blog Post Series: Create a month of themed blog posts to get people excited for your launch
- Twitter Chat: Create a twitter chat to engage and demonstrate what you can do
- Snapchat Workshop//Q&A: Talk to people LIVE
- Partner with a company that's a good fit: Reach out to a company (doesn’t have to be big) to help amplify your message
- Post your thing on Product Hunt: A great new way to find people outside of your niche
- Design custom coloring book pages with your logo with coupons attached
- Email everyone on your list and personally invite them to your new thing