100 People Project
Imagine having a thriving business NOW and not when you have the big list, thousands of followers and the approval of “big names”? What if you could give YOURSELF the clarity and confidence you need to make the next big steps in your business?
In 2011, I decided I needed a change. I was working but I couldn’t stand my clients. I was spending all my time building and working and marketing but I still couldn’t pay the bills. I was at my parent’s house and it didn’t look like I would be leaving anytime soon.
My freedom wasn’t feeling all that free, yo.
I was stuck.
I read books. Looked to my gurus. Meditated. Nothing worked.
And so I decided to do something different. I decided to stop sitting in my little corner trying to figure out what to do next (I know you know what I am talking about) and actually TALK to people. So that is what I did. I talked to people. Everyday. In 3 months I talked to over 100 people and I finally got what I needed.
- I knew who I wanted to work with and how I wanted to work with them.
- I knew EXACTLY what THEY needed and how to give it to them.
- I had an outline for a new class that I could have NEVER thought of on my own.
4 months after making the decision to stop thinking and start talking I launched my very first class.
No experience and with a list WELL under 200.
It sold out in 3 days and almost ALL of the people who signed up were from the original 100.
I hacked the system. You can build a six figure business without a huge list. I’ve done it. I’m doing it.
I credit ALL of the success in my business to those original 100 calls that changed my life. Now I want to teach you how to do the same. I’ve created a step-by-step guide for creating your own 100 People Project. It’s short, sweet and you are gonna love it.
What You Will Learn:
Lesson 1: How To Get Started
- Learn what tools you need to create a great 100 People Project
- How to find people for your 100 People Project
Lesson 2: Crafting Your Invitation
- How to get people on the phone with you and tell all their friends to get on the phone with you too
- How to “sell” your conversation through social media and your website
Lesson 3: What To Say
- Discover what questions to ask to get the best information and get that deep dive view
- Learn the difference between a sales call and 100 People Project Call
- Example of a typical conversation and a script to follow
Lesson 4: What To Do After
- How to use the information you get
- Turning your callers into brand ambassadors
- How to develop your next offer with that information
What You’ll Get:
- A workbook that takes you through the process of creating a 100 people project, step-by-step.
- Audio guide for making your 100 People Project really great
- Video tutorial for collecting and saving your 100 People Project results for building offers and writing copy